PLEASE CHANGE ADMIN EMAIL ADDRESS IN SETTINGS > GENERAL TO AVOID BLACKLISTING FOR SPAM
MOBILE STABLE PRICES START FROM £1,100 +VAT
Mobile stables are ideal if you rent land for your horse so you can move the stable easily or you can’t get planning permission. There isn’t any need to prepare land for mobile stables, so are fantastic solutions for rotating field usage and can be erected at very short notice.
Our mobile stables at The National Stable Company are built to an extremely high standard and can be delivered within 3-7 working days to anywhere in Scotland, England and Wales.
We offer a variety of standard sizes or can custom build any size for your specific requirements, please contact us for quotes.
Full illustrated instructions are provided for self builds with our mobile stables. We also offer full installation in all areas of England, Wales and Scotland. Installations are carried out by our expert team of fully trained joiners.
If you would like any more information about mobile stables and planning permission please get in touch with us and we will be happy to provide advice.
FEATURES OF OUR MOBILE STABLES
- All of our mobile stables come with an all steel skid frame which spreads the load evenly across wider surfaces giving greater weight distribution and improved mobility.
- The all steel skid frame has four tow eyes at each end, allowing for easy transportation.
- Approx 3ft overhang on 12 ft (3.6m) deep stables and shelters.
- 2ft overhang on 10ft (3m) deep stables and shelters.
- 11 mm OSB Board Lined Out To 4ft as Standard
- Window and grill as standard
- Our windows are fully opening with a galvanised mesh guard on the inside (Stables Only)
- Cladding is 125mm x 19mm nominal shiplap treated for long life performance.
- Roof purlings 4 x 2 CLS at 560mm centres (38mm x 89mm)
- Free Roof Light in each 12ft x 12ft (3.6 x 3.6) unit
- Apex roofs as standard
- Black Genuine Onduline roofing as standard
- Bottom doors are lined, and come with a top chew strip.
- Top and Bottom doors come with galvanised hinges/kickbolts/pad bolts, tie backs.
- The internal boarding is lined to 4ft as standard with sterling board.
- Tack Rooms/Feed Stores/Haybarns are not lined as standard.