MOBILE FIELD SHELTERS PRICES START FROM £1,050 +VAT
The National Stable Company offer mobile field shelters to the highest standard. Mobile field shelters are a quick, easy and cost effective solution to house your horses in. As they are mobile, there is no need for planning permission or ground preparation, allowing for easy rotating field usage or perfect if you don’t own the land your horses are on.
The National Stable Company mobile field shelters are able to be delivered within 3-7 working days to anywhere in England, Scotland and Wales. Please contact us for a quote for delivery costs.
All of our mobile field shelters are set sizes or we can build any size for your specific requirements, please contact us for quotes.
Full illustrated instructions are provided for self builds with our mobile field shelters. We also offer full installation in all areas of England, Wales and Scotland. Installations are carried out by our expert team of fully trained joiners.
If you would like any more information about mobile stables and planning permission, please get in touch with us and we will be happy to provide advice.
FEATURES OF OUR MOBILE FIELD SHELTERS
- All of our mobile field shelters come with an all steel skid frame which spreads the load evenly across wider surfaces giving greater weight distribution and improved mobility.
- The all steel skid frame has four tow eyes at each end, allowing for easy transportation.
- Approx 3ft overhang on 12 ft (3.6m) deep stables and shelters.
- 2ft overhang on 10ft (3m) deep stables and shelters.
- 11 mm OSB Board Lined Out To 4ft as Standard
- Window and grill as standard
- Our windows are fully opening with a galvanised mesh guard on the inside (Stables Only)
- Cladding is 125mm x 19mm nominal shiplap treated for long life performance.
- Roof purlings 4 x 2 CLS at 560mm centres (38mm x 89mm)
- Free Roof Light in each 12ft x 12ft (3.6 x 3.6) unit
- Apex roofs as standard
- Black Genuine Onduline roofing as standard
- Bottom doors are lined, and come with a top chew strip.
- Top and Bottom doors come with galvanised hinges/kickbolts/pad bolts, tie backs.
- The internal boarding is lined to 4ft as standard with sterling board.
- Tack Rooms/Feed Stores/Haybarns are not lined as standard.