STATIC (FIXED) FIELD SHELTER PRICES START FROM £900 +VAT
These versatile buildings offer a host of uses from animal shelters, to hay and implement storage and garaging. These Static Field Shelters can be incorporated into all our Stable ranges to create a complete utilitarian yard for your needs. Double doors and gates can be added.
Here at The National Stable Company we build and design our own field shelters to the highest of standards using quality materials. The field shelters are handcrafted by a highly trained and experienced team of builders and are delivered nationwide to England, Wales and Scotland, with full instructions for self build. With the option of professional installation, The National Stable Company will send expert joiners with your chosen building to install it for you at your chosen site nationwide throughout England, Wales and Scotland. Please contact us for a quote.
As well as this dedication to customer service, The National Stable Company focus heavily on providing high quality horse stables at unbeatable prices, whilst striving for outstanding customer service ensuring all of your needs and questions are met.
Ordering your static horse stables from us is easy as we have set sizes with fantastic standard specifications. However, if you would like us to build a horse stable for your own custom specification and size then please get in touch for a quote.
If you would like to talk to us about planning permission for your field shelter then please do not hesitate to contact us we would be happy to help.
- Approx 3ft overhang on 12 ft (3.6m) deep stables and shelters.
- 2ft overhang on 10ft (3m) deep stables and shelters.
- Approx 3ft overhang to the front of 12ft x 12ft (3.6m x 3.6m) stables/
- Appox 2ft overhang on 10ft deep (3m) stables / shelters
- 11 mm OSB Board Lined Out To 4ft as Standard
- Window and grill as standard
- Our windows are fully opening with a galvanised mesh guard on the inside (Stables Only)
- Cladding is 125mm x 19mm nominal shiplap treated for long life performance.
- Roof purlings 4 x 2 CLS at 560mm centres (38mm x 89mm)
- Free Roof Light in each 12ft x 12ft (3.6 x 3.6) unit
- Apex roofs as standard
- Black Genuine Onduline roofing as standard
- Bottom doors are lined, and come with a top chew strip.
- Top and Bottom doors come with galvanised hinges/kickbolts/pad bolts, tie backs.
- The internal boarding is lined to 4ft as standard with sterling board.
- Tack Rooms/Feed Stores/Haybarns are not lined as standard.
- Height to ridges is 10ft (3m)