Fully qualified and experienced joiners and craftsmen, meeting the highest standards
Equistables was formed and is still ran by a father and son team, who both have a passion for horses and animals. With years of experience owning horses as well as competing in a variety of equestrian sports, their passions have been infused into the build and design of each individual timber building to house and protect your horses.
As fully qualified and experienced joiners and craftsmen, the horse stables and field shelters created by Equistables are designed and manufactured to the highest standards.
From the earliest stages of building a relationship with the customer, Equistables strive to work with you to deliver your equine building to your specific needs, communication is key throughout the process and they strive to ensure all of your questions and needs are met. As well as this dedication to customer service, Equistables focus heavily on providing high quality stables and field shelters at unbeatable prices.
Equistables are based in Cheshire where all buildings are handcrafted by a highly trained and experienced team of builders and are delivered nationwide to England, Wales and Scotland, with full instructions for self build.
With the option of professional installation, Equistables will send expert joiners with your chosen building to install it for you at your chosen site nationwide throughout England, Wales and Scotland.
Fixed Field Shelters
Mobile Field Shelters
Ordering your stables or field shelters through us is easy as all we have set standard sizes. However, if you have a specific requirements or sizes, these needs are easily met without any additional charges for the custom design. We are able to talk to you about building regulations and planning permissions required for your chosen stable or field shelter.
BELOW ARE STANDARDS ON OUR BUILDINGS
***FREE ROOF LIGHT IN EACH STABLE / FIELD SHELTER ****
- Approx 3ft overhang on 12 ft (3.6m) deep stables and shelters.
- 2ft overhang on 10ft (3m) deep stables and shelters.
- 4ft kickboards / top and bottom door – anti chew strip on bottom door
- Window and grill as standard
- Mobile stables and field shelters come with an all steel skid frame with four tow eyes at each end.
- Our Mobile field shelters / stables come with a heavy steel skid frame, which spreads the load evenly across wider surfaces giving greater weight distribution and improved mobility.
- Cladding is 125mm x 19mm nominal shiplap treated for long life performance.
- Roof purlings 4 x 2 CLS at 560mm centres (38mm x 89mm)
- Free Roof Light in each 12ft x 12ft (3.6 x 3.6) unit
- Apex roofs as standard
- Black Genuine Onduline roofing as standard
- Our windows are fully opening with a galvanised mesh guard on the inside (Stables Only)
- Bottom doors are lined, and come with a top chew strip.
- Top and Bottom doors come with galvanised hinges/kickbolts/pad bolts, tie backs.
- The internal boarding is lined to 4ft as standard with sterling board.
- Tack Rooms/Feed Stores/Haybarns are not lined as standard.
Approx 3ft overhang to the front of 12ft x 12ft (3.6m x 3.6m) stables/shelters
Appox 2ft overhang on 10ft deep (3m) stables / shelters
Height to ridges is 10ft (3m)
Full metal skids which can be towed from either end (Mobile units only – recommended size 24 x 12 unit)
Genuine Onduline Apex roof